Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Last Night's American Idol Sucked


The American Idol broadcast last night was sooooooo tired. I honestly didn't genuinely like one performance. I do give it up to Vonzell for bringing some soul to the show but I hate that song along with every other song sang last night. Federov had his best night which shows me why he needs to go. What the world doesn't need is another Pat Boone. He technically sings well but is so milktoast that I can't stand it. Bo, if you ever dress like that again, you will lose my respect forever. I hated this show. Let's just cut to the chase.

My pick to go: Scott
America's pick: Scott

3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes. Zzzzzz.

    Feel like I gotta hang through this season, but then I'm done with the Idol.

    --Cool P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes. Zzzzzz.

    Feel like I gotta hang through this season, but then I'm done with the Idol.

    --Cool P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott ain't going no where. There is a site called vote for the worst and people are really getting behind him. http://www.griffinity.com/dave/

    ReplyDelete