Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6/6/06
It is the day of the Anti-Christ. So, in celebration, I will be wearing all black all day...And eating babies . It shoud be noted that the central air isn't working in our house so it sort of feels like hell. To get me in the holiday mood, I am planning to worship at the Church of Satan, to dance like Satan's Cheerleaders, and protect my network with SATAN.

The jury is still out on whether to see The Omen flick. I loved the original when I was a child. And I even was into the the two sequels. I'm not sure why they felt the need to make remake it except for the brilliant marketing idea of opening today but whatever....A flick about the Devil's spawn is always good for a lark. Just as a side note: Whenever I see a particularly bad kid, I like to call them Damien.

And speaking of the devil, what is up with President Bush and gay marriage? Let it go W and fix the messes you already created before your start new ones. Or fix these guys' marriage. BTW, why is that conservatives are always screaming about state's rights until it comes to their agenda? That is when state's rights go out the window and the "moral agenda" comes in. Well, I say if you are opposed to gay marriage than don't have one. Otherwise, get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment