Monday, June 25, 2007

I'm Still Here
My first blog was created as a journal of my life as an actor. When I started the blog, I was unemployed and thus, I blogged very regularly. When I started to work, mostly at Second City, I began to blog less and less because I was busy working. It seems that is the case these days. I want to tell you all about the exciting things in my life. I want the world to know about my writing job for a national sketch comedy tour. I want everyone to know that my trip to Chicago at the end of May revitalized me. I'm dying to talk about my relief of finally having health insurance again. I want to tell you about the crazy foster child from my past that keeps harrassing me but it will all have to wait for another day. I have some sketches to write tonight. But I promise to post before this week is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment