Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I'm Back Bitches
Hello to all. I have safely arrived back in Chicago after a whirlwind trip from San Francisco up to Russian River, and down to LA. From LA, we traveled through the Mojave to Las Vegas, Vegas to Denver; Denver to Peoria; and Peoria to Chi-town. I am back and of course, I am busy. Vacations are great but you have to work in order to earn them and I am working on earning my next trip. This week's agenda includes:

  • A staged reading of the screenplay, Fried Green Tomatoes
  • Seeing LL Cool P when she and her handsome hubby arrive in town (got to see them in LA just last week so it is neat to see them again here)
  • Shooting a parody film
  • Singing and Dancing with Schoolhouse Rock Live!
  • Grooming the dogs
  • Gardening
  • Begin writing a new children's show with a friend
  • Reading two weeks worth of magazines
  • Catching you all up with stories from my trip

Well, none of this is going to get down with me sitting here tapping away. I've got to get some work done.

Congrats
But first let me take the time out to congratulate my homegirl Felicia Fields for her Tony Award Nomination yesterday. I knew she would be nominated and I"m glad she is.

Idol Chatter
And finally on to some American Idol. Sorry I took the two weeks off but it had to be done. But for I need to say that Paris' exit was expected but Chris' was a shocker.

This week the remaining contestants turned out a great show with the Idol take on 3-on-3. I liked them all but without Chris in the competition, the crown is Taylor's for the losing. And last night, he sang to win.

My Favorite: Taylor
My Pick to Leave: Elliot
America Will Pick: Elliot
Dial Idol.com Choice: Too close to call

No comments:

Post a Comment