Friday, September 10, 2004

Changing seasons
I can not believe that summer is over. I know Autumn officially begins September 22nd but in Chicago, it begins to cool down the first week of September. Having said that, it is supposed to be 80 degrees and sunny today in Chicago.

I am temping at the big ad agency today. I love coming here. Of all the offices that I have done temp work, this is by far my favorite. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun and everybody seems to remember me from my brief stint last spring.

There are so many things to address right now. I am a little under the gun right now. I am moving in two weeks. I am letting a room from a director friend that lives in West Rogers Park. Rogers Park is the farthest Northern neighborhood in the city of Chicago. I have never lived this far north or west in Chicago. I am a bit scared because I am just starting to like my Uptown digs. The reason for the move is to save money by sharing my friend's condo (which includes washer/dryer, digital cable, two dogs, and unlimited internet access). And knowing my friend, I am sure there will be a fair share of nude and semi-nude twinks (he likes 'em young).


No comments:

Post a Comment