Friday, September 17, 2004

A note from RuPaul
Pumpkin,I really need you. On Tuesday, September 21, 2004, I will release my long awaited CD "RuPaul Red Hot." This album is being released on my own label which means I don't have a lot of the resources and muscle that the giant mega-companies have to launch their product. I am truly an underdog here. This album is a labor of love and my gift to you. Having said that, this labor of love has been a very expensive one. That's why I need your help, I need you to beckon its arrival from the highest rooftops to the outermost corners of the world. Tell your friends, family, girlfriends, cousins and tricks, everyone you can think of to go out and buy my new album or to order it online. Unfortunately, the success of this album will be determined in the market place by the amount of sales I can rack up in its first week of release. That's why I need you now more than ever before. I've you've ever loved me or admired my ground-breaking achievements, please buy my new album, in fact buy 2 or 3. Let's show these giant mega-companies that you have a voice and that their bland marketing survey results don't reflect your tastes.

Loving you constantly, endlessly,RuPaulwww.rupaul.com

P.S. You can also download the remixes and the album version of my single; "Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous" at iTunes and Napster...

No comments:

Post a Comment