Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Let's wrap this year up
A little over a year ago, I started temping for a great agency. Sometime around the end of March, they sent me to a job at a prestigious ad agency. This week I returned to the big ad agency. The last time I was there was in September but you would have thought I never left. Everyone was so great. My job...I provide complimentary gift wrapping for the employees of the big ad agency. Yes, I am a gift wrapper for the holidays but I love it. One would guess thatt with all the theatrical training, the degrees, and work experience that wrapping gifts would not be for me but you would guess wrong.

Sometimes it is nice to not have to think. Sometimes it is wonderful to just do something that helps someone else. Granted, I am being paid but nominally I assure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment