Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween Bitches


LilPip108, originally uploaded by mylilpip.

The picture is from Halloween 1997. I was staying in a hotel in Ottawa, ON and visiting my French-Canadian boyfriend, Patric. I did his costume and mine. He was The Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz. I was Torn-up Orphan Annie.

I don't have a costume this year. So, I decided to "costume" my post instead. I will write my post in the style of another blogger. So, for Halloween 2006, I am Rosie O'Donnell.

uptempo is a very bad blogger.
inconsistent and elusive for several months.
uptempo may go offline soon.
im still not sure.

looking West
lots of fear
little amounts of cash
lots of moral support

im addicted to heroes
when did i become this geek

watching oprah right now
cause im unemployed

denzel is one great actor
but O's energy is odd as
america's greatest black female star
greets america's greatest black male star

No comments:

Post a Comment