Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Life Update
I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would bring everyone up to speed. First off, I moved into my new place last week. I love the apartment. The location is great. And my roommate is an okay dude. I'm basically starting life again. I have no furniture but a lot of ambition, faith and hope.

Second, Rebecca and I performed a show a few weeks back. The performance was great but the house size was a bit of a let down. We were only ten seats short of breaking even. They say you don't do theatre to make money and I can tell you that this seems to be true. The bonus is that Straight & Nappy have been asked to perform at the LA Comedy Festival in May.

We also performed with my good friend Marc Warzecha. Marc put together a brilliant political comedy show called "No Waiting with Marc Warzecha" The show was awesome and I was glad to be a part of it.

Work continues at the pizza factory. I try to take the job in stride. It is providing me with money that enables me to stay in LA, pay my rent, and eat everyday. And those things aren't so bad.

I finally so Borat and I am glad. I loved it so much that I saw it twice in one week. Mind you this was the week before the Oscars. Previous to the Oscars, I had only seen one of the Best Picture nominees but I still chose to see Borat. Babel can wait.

I also finally saw "The Secret". I liked it. It is all stuff we have heard before. Be grateful. Be positive. Believe it and receive it. Simple ideas based on optimism and faith. It was nice to be reminded of these ideals.

There is more to report but I want to take a nap right now...later, bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment