Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things I Heart
I recently stumbled upon the infamous outtakes of I Heart Huckabees in which Lily Tomlin and director David O. Russell have a swear fest. If you haven't seen it, google it now because most sites have had to take the video down but it is a jaw dropper, trust me. Sorry but there won't be a lot of swearing here but I have decided to do a post of things I love.

1. I heart my new apartment.
2. I heart LA.
3. I heart that when I moved into my new apartment, I only had a dozen boxes, 4 towels, 3 suitcases, 2 pillows, and a borrowed sleeping bag but now I have a bed, a desk, a nightstand, 4 pillows, and a lovely slipcovered loveseat.
4. I heart being invited to audition for anything (this will probably change).
5. I heart getting gratuities.
6. I heart getting calls from loved ones out of the clear blue. Case in point, my Dad's sister called me today and made my effin' day.
7. I heart day's off
8. I heart sparkling white wine.
9. I heart sunshine.
10. I heart that I live walking distance from the Metro subway, a Ralph's supermarket, a Jamba Juice, and Ross (where I have gotten most of my home furnishings for dirt cheap).
11. I heart to laugh.
12. I heart being carded.
13. I heart my nappy head.
14. I heart potato chips.
15. I heart second chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment