Friday, February 22, 2008

From the Craigslist Treasure Chest
I love Craigslist. It is where I found my current apartment. It is how I found more than one job opportunity. And the personal ads amuse me to no end. Here are two real ads found in the Los Angeles Craigslist M4M missed connections section over the last week.

I think i misplaced my wedding ring - m4m - 40
Date: 2008-02-21, 2:24PM PST

I am pretty sure it slipped off when I was fingering you the other day. If you hear a ding ding ding next time you take a crap, please reach in and get it. I need to get it back before the wife notices it missing. BTW, what a nice ass you have. Let's do it again sometime, but this time I can wear my big old class ring. You might enjoy that one even more.

HOT GUY IN LINE - m4m - 35
Date: 2008-02-16, 1:14PM PST

TALL MUSCLED BLACK GUY STANDING IN LINE AT THE POLICE STATION GETTING ARRESTED,YOU LOOKED OVER AT ME WHEN THEY PULLED OUT MY FOODSTAMPS OUT OF MY TIMBERLANDS,,I WILL BE OUT IN 6 MONTHS WILL YOU WAIT FOR ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment