Friday, September 09, 2005

What I have I Gotten Myself Into?


The trip to Arizona was pretty cool. The accomadations were top notch. I spent most of my time by, near, or in the pool. Late nights were spent smoking weed with more hanging by the pool. The Nintendo folks were great. They treated us like VIPs and even gave us some swag for our troubles. These weren't fancy gift bags like the folks will get at the Emmys next week but free shit is free shit. I most love my black "Chicken Little" ballcap. and now I am off to Peoria, IL, the land of my birth. I have to collect some of my belongings from Mom's attic and visit with my grandmother.

Only two weeks left before I open in Schoolhouse Rock Live! at the "new" Drury Lane Water Tower. This has been the strangest process for me. We rehearsed the show over two weeks ago and I have to maintain the music, choreography, line changes, and director notes for another two weeks before we open. I am a little nervous about this. Of course, I wouldn't be Pip if I wasn't. My acting teacher at NIU onced told me, "you just like to be scared," to which I replied, "No, I'm just good at it." I just have to keep reminding myself that I did it once, I can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment