Saturday, December 17, 2005

C-List Spotting


There used to be a time when I would randomly run into celebrities every two or three months in Chicago. I don't know why. It was just one of those things that happened to me.

Yesterday, I saw Marty from Rockstar:INXS. I couldn't believe I recognized him but I did. I was leaving the stage door at the Drury Lane Theatre Water Tower Place when this super blond drove past me. I did a double take because I thought he gave off a cool era and his brunette friend was kinda cute. I went to my car parked on the 2B level of Water Tower Place when I see the super blond and the cutie brunette walking towards me. Well, I can officially confirm that it was indeed the talented runner-up and probably another member of The Lovehammers that I saw downtown yesterday.

Wow, I used to run into Oprah. Now, I run into reality show stars. I hope this is not a bad omen for my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment