Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Okay, it has been too long since I have written. I have been mad crazy busy. I accepted a 4 month stint at a "real job". I work downtown in the Sears Tower as the temp finance coordinator while the real coordinator goes on maternity leave. I have no background in finance. It is amazing that I am here. The pay is good and I can still go to auditions during my lunch hour.

It's Tuesday so it must be Idol night. I have to admit that after last week's offensive elimination of Jennifer Hudson from the contest that I am a little leery about watching the rest of the season. I really should not worry about Ms. Hudson, ol' gurl gonna be just fine. I'm sure she already has record contract offers and what a voice on that one. And life is what it is. Sometimes being good or even exceptional is just not enought and that's life Honey. Tonight is Latin music, this should at least be interesting.
There are very exciting things for me to write about: American Idol, The Second City, corporate America, dating, etc. but I will have to save them for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment