Friday, April 30, 2004

The weather outside is awful but I am so happy to have reached Friday. I have been a little preoccupied over the last two weeks. I started a new temp job at a consulting firm in the Sears Tower. This week also marked the return of Dave from Boom. Boom Chicago is a high energy, crowd-pleasing sketch comedy/improv comedy out of Amsterdam. They are in town to perform as the opening of the Chicago Improv Festival. The festival and Boom aren't nearly as important as Dave.

Dave is so sweet. He is super talented, which can be very sexy. He also has one of the best smiles and his eyes sparkle when he speaks about music, improv, weed, or sex. Speaking of sex, I had some last night. I don't want this to be the forum where I brag about my sexual exploits. However, after the recent sexual draught that I experienced while touring, it feels great to be getting some johnnycock. I am running on next to no sleep now because of work, my comedy troupe, and Dave. These combined elements make me smile in the bedroom and sleepy in the office space. But I keep going on. I have been at work now for about 45 minutes and it is only 8:30 am. After work, I will go home for a nap and then head to the Second City for a Minority Outreach event and then I will head to the opening of Chicago Improv Festival. Then I will fuck Dave's brain out. In the morning I will teach. In the afternoon, I will sleep. In the evening, I'm not sure. In the later evening, I will give Dave some going away sex (aren't I generous).

No comments:

Post a Comment