Monday, April 12, 2004

There comes a time in every man's life when he has to pull himself up because no one is there. I have had that experience many times even as a child. Last week, it happened again.

I finished my temp assignment at the Big Ad Agency and found myself unemployed once again. It couldn't have been the worse week to be broke. And don't forget that this will affect my finances for at least two weeks. I'm late with rent. My social life lately has been keeping Paul S. company. Paul had surgery this past weekend so he should be doing well soon. I'm getting off topic. I was feeling sorry for myself last week. I was broke and broken.

Yesterday, my friend Danny invited me over dinner and would you believe it? It lifted my spirits. I got up this morning and went to rehearsal. Rehearsal went well. I talked to my temp agency and landed a 4 month temp position for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment