Thursday, July 08, 2004

.

So much has happened since my last post. I have been so busy. I had some post ideas but I just haven't had the time to post them.

I'll just hit the headlines of my life.

35 Year-Old Actor Visits Doctor for Check-up; All is Well
35 Year-Old Actor Visits Dentist During Reagan's Funeral; Confused Over Which Experience is More Painful.
Gay Man Plays Hookie from Work.
Actor Continues to Audition Despite His Inability to Land Roles.
Distraught Son Mourns the 1 Year Anniversary of Dad's Death
Actor Pip Lilly Marches in Gay Pride Parade.
Actor Reports Not to Hate Experience.
Actor Meets Cute Man at Pride
Mother Visits for 4th of July Weekend.
Mother and Gay Son Rained On for Most of Weekend.
Gay son attends fireworks without having a panic attack.
Christian mother listens as gay son giggles like a school girl while talking to perspective boyfriend.



I recently found a man with great eyes and a warm smile. His name is Blaine and I he is so sweet. Last night we shared our first peck. I can't wait until we progress to full blown making out

No comments:

Post a Comment