Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Gay Marriage
Senator Kerry and Senator Edwards, Listen up! If you want my vote, I suggest that you give me yours. Why are they on the campaign trail while the Republicans are trying to oppress a whole segment of the American population. There is only the very slightest doubt that the Federal Marriage Act will pass. In all likelihood, it will not. However, If Kerry and Edwards want me to follow them then they should choose NOW to lead. Stand up to the moralists and right-wingers. Tell them that they are wrong. Tell them that they are not protecting the American Family but defining it according o their own personal religious beliefs. And since "God Hates Fags" then America must hate fags too. Stop playing politics with my life. Kerry and Edwards, Listen up! Stand up! Speak out loudly! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment