Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I am carrying around the mother of all headaches today.  I just want to go back home and start again. 

On the positive side, there are some cute guys in this office.  It is too bad that they are all straight.  I am looking at the cutest little Aussie right now.  G'day Mate!

Big Ups to my man Bill Clinton.  He came through last night like a rock star.  He even had his own them song, from the 1992 convention, Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop".  You go Bubba.  I love him so much.  I really would like him to be president again.  Boy, he had a lot of enemies when he was in power.  They never went after his policies, they always made it personal.  That is why I still like him.  I just can't respect people who go waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy out of their way to show you how bad another person is.  It makes the accuser look bad and gives sympathy to the other.  Back to Bill.  Good speech:  not too long, hit the big issues, spoke to the people.  Good hair:  Best hair cut he has had in years.  Great tie: although it was askewed, he looked real nice.
You go Bubba!  You are still my favorite president.

No comments:

Post a Comment