Thursday, August 11, 2005

More Plugs


My show Boojie Nights closed last night at IO. It was a reat performance and a good run. Now that it is finished, I can move on to other projects and drive myself crazy in a whole different way.

It seems that this is the week for my singer friends are all so busy. Yesterday I posted the info for my friend Becca's performance with Tori Amos. Today I bring you the incomparable Colleen McHugh. Colleen and I toured together for Second City. Not only is she very funny and quick witted but she has an incredible voice. She also has a very "interesting" photos of me wearing an orange speedo that worries me a little bit. Anyway, she recorded an album here in Chicago earlier this year and now "Songs of Self-Delusion," her long-awaited, soon-to-be-critically-acclaimed debut CD is now available. Get psyched.

The CD is not officially "released" yet, and will eventually be available in all the best retail establishments, but for now it's exclusively available through her website! And if you know any independently-produced artists, you know it's a hell of a lot better for them when you buy your copy directly from them. You can even request a signed copy. How fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment