Sunday, August 13, 2006

Start Spreadin' Da News, Amigo! (Hot Sauce Not Included)

The weather in Chicago has been outstanding this past week. It is too bad that there are so many chores to do and little time to enjoy life in the CHI-city. I'm going to miss this place. I have spent the last twelve years getting used to calling a can of Coke a pop and eating tomatoes on my hot dogs.

I love this Chicago but my thoughts are of Los Angeles. I have always wanted to live in LA but for many reasons I never made the move. This will be my year.

I almost moved to New York two years ago but I knew it wasn't right for me just yet. First I have to go to Cali.

Please enjoy this awesome tribute to the awesome city I like to call NYC. While I may be stuck in the middle for now. And I am definitely California Dreamin'. Still, the couple in this video and the Big Apple both makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment