Thursday, May 20, 2004

J. Anthony Brown is Gay
I am so tired of comics using homophobia as an easy laugh. I am a daily listener to the Tom Joyner Morning Show. It is a great chance for me to stay abreast with what is on the mind of Black America. They also play some of my favorite R & B tunes. I have to tell you though, I am tired, tired, tired, tired, tired of cheap jokes at the expense of gays. J. Anthony Brown is a comic that almost on a daily basis questions makes a gay joke. If he is not making fun of gays directly, then he is speculating on whether someone is gay. I don't know people but where I'm from, the dudes that talked the most about gays usually turned out to be gay. I don't care how many white girls you drape on your arm, if you are that obsessed with gays...You must be gay. So, I welcome my newest black sister to the fold. J. Anthony Brown come on down, you are so gay. *JOKES PEOPLE JOKES*

No comments:

Post a Comment