Monday, May 10, 2004

Weekend
This past weekend was very lackluster. Several things happened but I don't know if any are blogworthy. Of course, having said that, I am going to be on a ramble now.

Game Night
Paul S invited me over on Saturday night to hang with him, his brother, his sister, and his bro's girlfriend. We played the game Cranium. I was a Cranium virgin but we all took to the game pretty quickly. It should be noted that Paul S. is not a gamer by anyone's definition. He is soooo sweet and nice and protective...OF THE OTHER TEAM. Listen up everyone, if you don't play by the rules then you are not playing the game.

It was great to hang out with Paul and his family. He and I have created a lot of history in the 3 years that we have known each other. If I am not mistaken. He and I met about 3 years ago this month. I took him to a party on Gay Pride Day that same year. He surprised me the day of the party when he invited his brother to come along. The party was held at my friend Tim's apartment overlooking the parade route. It was at that same party that Paul's brother met his current girlfriend.

Fuck L.A., Only in NYC
Hugs anyone?

Alan King, RIP
I never even got to attend a roast.

Broadway Baby
The 2004 Tony Award nominations were announced this morning. Alas, I did not make the list. Where is Carole Shelley's name?

No comments:

Post a Comment