Thursday, January 05, 2006

Maybe This Year

 Anderson Cooper


I love Anderson Cooper. I always have since he first appeared as the host of the reality show "The Mole." I knew the first time, I saw those blue eyes, salt and pepper locks, and that wonderful face that I needed to jump his bones immediately.

Whenever I am in New York, I turn my head every which direction hoping to have a Coop spotting. He always seems to be out on assignment bringing us news about poor (both figuratively and literally) people that have had some major tragedy recently introduced to their lives (most recently hurricanes and mine shafts). That just makes me love him more since I know he was raised in a privileged home.

I love you Coop.

One day soon, they are going to legalize gay civil unions in America. And I'm going to come for your hand. We'll be happy and no one will break us apart. Not Steve, not Hill Harper, and not even LL Cool J. Well, maybe LL.

1 comment:

  1. Pip,
    I love you to pieces...but HONEY, we would FIGHT to the death over LL....

    T-Rob

    ReplyDelete