Friday, January 13, 2006

Take That Big Business

>
It is the end of a very long week. After 4 long mellow days at the top of this year, the last week has been crazy and harsh with new projects and old deadlines.

I gave up coffee two or three years ago but I will sometimes have a cup when I really need a buzz to get zooming. My favorite coffee drink is Starbucks Cafe Mocha Valencia. People love to hate Starbucks. I do hate that many of my favorite coffee shops have closed because of the almighty Starbucks arm is long and far-reaching(Chicagoans: Remember Scenes on Clark and Belmont?). But when I get a cup of that chocolate and orange flavored deliciousness I quickly forgive the big caffeine giant. However, it was amusing to see this article about a small New Hampshire coffee roaster that beat Starbucks in court. The company will keep its name, Charbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment