Saturday, January 07, 2006

Pip, The Hyphenate


Model Day_01, originally uploaded by mylilpip.

From collecting stamps to painting ceramics, I have started, neglected, and/or quit many hobbies.

There are only a couple of hobbies that I have managed to continue for more than twenty years. One of them is watching TV. Some people don't see that as a hobby but they don't understand TV the way I do.

The other is photography. I am not great at it. In fact, I'm fairly average. I do it because I love it.

Now imagine my surprise when one of my shots was chosen to be posted on a photo blog as a TopPhoto. The pics are chosen from flickr members and then posted on the Top Photo photoblog. There are a lot of great pics up on this site. It makes me want to be a better photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment