Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Goodbye 2003, Hello 2K4. In the spirit of the day, I present Lists 2003.

Favorite Films of 2003
Old School
Laurel Canyon
Spellbound
Camp
Finding Nemo
Capturing the Friedmans
The Station Agent
Kill Bill, Vol 1
Elf
Big Fish
Dirty Pretty Things

Favorite Music Tracks of 2003
Crazy in Love -- Beyonce
In Da Club -- 50 Cent
Hey Ya -- OutKast
The Way You Move -- OutKast
Baby Boy -- Beyonce
Step in the Name of Love -- R. Kelly
'03 Bonnie and Clyde -- Jay Z (feat. Beyonce Knowles)
Clocks -- Coldplay
Right Thurr -- Chingy
Cry Me a River -- Justin Timberlake

Favorite Theatrical Performances 2003
Cast of Hairspray (Neil Simon Theatre - New York)
Elaine Stritch: At Liberty (Shubert Theatre - Chicago
Richard Kind in Bounce (Goodman Theatre - Chicago)
Michelle Pawk in Bounce (Goodman Theatre - Chicago)
Cast of Pants on Fire (Second City e.t.c. - Chicago)

Favorite Travel Destinations 2003
Glacier Bay National Park
Santa Fe, NM
Carmel By-The-Sea, CA
Beaver Creek, CO
New York, NY
New Orleans, LA
Nacogdoches, TX (I have never been treated better or had as much fun with total strangers)
Pittsburgh, PA
Butte, MT
Sip N Dip Lounge (Grand Falls, MT)

Great Folks 2003
Dan G -- constant friend, I'd be lost without him plus he no only gets tix to the sold out events but he gets great seats
Paul S -- he took a while to melt but he has one of the warmest hearts
Kava S -- if I could, I would be Pip by day and Kava by night
Dawn G -- steady rock and she ran a marathon
Craig U -- can make me laugh and keep me sane
Heidi F -- thanks for the chocolates and the many years of friendship
Dori G -- if u ever need a beard, she's the one
Danny F -- still friends, I can't believe it and I know he can't
Alan W -- has more heart than people give him credit
Albert W -- ditto
Jason W -- he really stepped up to bat when Dad died
Liz C -- wishing her stardom as big as her sweet little heart
Ed G -- my life coach and surrogate father even before my real father's death
Carrol G -- my biggest cheerleader
Paul H -- across the pond physically but in my heart always. see u in Amsterdam in three weeks
Paul P -- listens to my grief

That concludes Lists 2003. 2004 already looks promising. I am booked through Jan (always good). I leave for Vienna on Monday. I will see my friend Paul H (yet another fag actor) in Amsterdam for a brief holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment