Monday, February 27, 2006

Four of My Favorite Things
Time to fall in line with my buddies LL Cool P and Sarah. This little meme gave me something to think about besides the fact that I am over winter. Sure, Chicago has had a mild winter, it could have been worse, blah, blah, blah. Lets just say that even at mild tempertures, it is fuckin' cold and I am so done with it.

Now the meme:
Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. 7-Up Gnome
2. Pimp
3. Stevedore
4. Gay Handicapped Convict
Okay, so these are roles that I have played but they are, technically speaking, jobs I've had.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Waiting For Guffman
2. The Color Purple
3. Mel Brooks' History of the World, Part 1 (not his best movie but definately his most offensive)
4. Girls Will Be Girls

Four places I have lived:
1. Peoria, IL
2. London, England
3. Long Beach, CA
4. Chicago, IL

Four (current) TV shows I love to watch:
1. American Idol
2. Project Runway (T-Rob, we need to talk)
3. 24
4. The Amazing Race

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Amesterdam (Don't remember much...Kidding...Such a beautiful and fun city)
2. Paris (So beautiful)
3. Denver (my friend that I love like a brother lives there)
4. New York (Dudes, its New York)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Flickr
2. Rod 2.0
3. NY Times
4. Blogging Project Runway

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi (no Uni though)
2. Lox
3. Hot Dogs
4. Dark Chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Someplace warmer
2.Amsterdam
3. Day Spa
4. On a road trip with Steve

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I totally should have put Waiting For Guffman! I LOVE that movie.

    ReplyDelete