Monday, February 20, 2006

Sometimes you can feel the world changing around you. It can be an incredible experience if you don't let it freak you out. Life is constant transition. We are in one place oned day and another the next. Modern technology has even allowed us to be in more than one place at once.

I'm a good place of transition right now. I'm not actually caught beneath the landslide of the Champagne Supernova but life is shifting towards something good. I feel it like I feel the fabric of my gap turtleneck. I'm not immediately aware of it's presence but I know it is there.

Everything in my life supports this positive thought. Even my music is taking a swing upwards. My current must-hear-daily songs are Stevie Wonder's "Positivity" and Janelle Monae's "Lettin' Go." The latter track is super dope yo (if I may use a phrase from my youth).

No comments:

Post a Comment