Thursday, February 02, 2006

Opening Tonight

o
words, originally uploaded by Uptempo Orpheus.

Finally...After what seems like a never ending rehearsal processs, Wordsfest 2006 opens tonight. Straight & Nappy perform on Fridays at 8 pm, as well as, Saturdays at 8pm and 10 pm. Still, I will be in the audience tonight for the big kick-off.

The current issue of Time Out Chicago has a picture of Straight & Nappy on page 69. I am so famous it hurts. Don't be jealous , Bitches.

Hatin'!

Stevie Wonder's song Positivity is one of my new favorites. A positive attitude can conquer a lot of bullshit. That is not to say that I don't hate from time to time. In fact, the older I get the more I hate.

Inspired by LL Cool P (who was inspired by Stephen Colbert), I present my own Dead To Me list:

No comments:

Post a Comment