Monday, March 27, 2006

If Bees Are So Busy, They Should Form A Union


becoming_fronts_final_1_
Originally uploaded by Uptempo Orpheus.
After what seems like an eternity, I am back. I wasn't far away but I was crazy busy over the last two weeks, especially last week.

I thought I might lose it last week. There were so many projects and only one Pip.

One of my projects was directing the show Truth, Fear, and Insecurity featuring the sketch comedy group Becoming Jerome. The show opened at Second City's Donny Skybox last night. The boys wrote a pretty good show and I am proud of how it turned out.

We went into our first full week of Schoolhouse Rock Live! at Drury Lane Theatre - Oakbrook. Also last week, I continued working on the StoryBus. And I shot a short film over the weekend.

In addition to all of that, I am preparing for an out of town job opportunity (possibly East Coast) but it is way to early to give details about that.

I like being busy. Work begats work. Plus I only get paid when I work. In the past, I never had much of a social life because of my schedule. Sex life yes, social life no. Last week was different. I found time to attend a concert. Dine with friends and sex up my man.

It looks like my busy streak will continue for the next four weeks. I ain't complaining.

BTW, DialIdol.com is back to predict who will go home next.

No comments:

Post a Comment