Friday, March 03, 2006

So many things to talk about and so little time. Suffice to say that American Idol got it right this week. Too bad about Heather. She was one of my dark horse picks for the final 12 but after a less than stellar performance (among many I might add) she had to go.

I have so much to write but I can't at the moment. Today is devoted to Oscar catch up. I am going to not one but two matinees today. Two films that were on my "must-see" list before the awards season began but for whatever reason, I never saw. Well, today is the day. The pooches, Riley and Jason, are at the groomers and Steve is working late. Today is not only Pip Day. It is "All About Pip Day." So, everyone enjoy your day. I may post later (I may not). I still have to talk about Project Runway; the adventures of Pip and Steve as Chefs for a day at Moto; and all of my boy crushes.

Patience Dear Ones. Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment