Thursday, March 25, 2004

Last night was the most relaxed I have felt in ages. I think my realization in yesterday's post combined with a new sense that some things are just out of my control helped me find an inner peace. A friend, who I will keep anonymous offered me a certain prescription drug to take the edge off my world. I reluctantly accepted. Things have been a little rough. I don't know where or when my next gig is coming and I feel unprepared for the rigors of auditioning again. Plus sometime soon I will have to move and I have no money. Things are scary.

After watching Idol and receiving benzodiazepines, I headed to Paul S's place. His brother Jason smoked me up a little bit and I gave him some chocolates from Vosges. I saw some of the design projects that the boys are working on together. They are so talented it is almost ridiculous. I am amazed at the work that they turn out. After a while, Jason left for his girlfriend's place and Paul and I watched Amelie. I have seen this film at least 3 times but it still holds up to repeat viewing. It was a perfect way to spend the evening. And most importantly, their was no weirdness between Paul S and I

No comments:

Post a Comment