Friday, March 26, 2004

There are all kinds of fucked up things going on in the world. Congress is trying to back door Roe v. Wade; Gays are not safe; and teens can now legally carry guns. God Bless America.

Despite it all, I am still happy today. This morning I heard from my long lost buddy, Trent. I thought I had lost him forever and poof out of the blue he calls. Today is my last day at the big ad agency. I am going to miss it here. I like the people and there are so many cute men in advertising (who knew?). I aalos found out this morning that my friend Dave willbe in town the end of next month. His timing couldn't be better. The dates that he will be in town are the same dates that my ex-touring company will be in Hawaii without me. I would take a day hanging with day over Hawaii with co-workers anyday. Although I still want to go to Hawaii so badly.

Tonight I will be going on the mainstage at The Second City. I will perform two shows and then do a short showcase at 1 am. Then just a few short hours later I will be teaching an improv class on Saturday at 10 am. Saturday night, it will be back to the mainstage. I am not complaining. I am very excited. I didn't know I had this kind of stamina in me. I wonder what I will be like on Monday. You know, it's no wonder that Judy took pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment