Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Idols Result Show


I can't believe that I left Anwar off last night's list. No wonder he ended up in the bottom two. His performance was pretty forgettable. Ironically, I still have my notes from Tuesday night's show. Yes, I take notes during the Idol.

Anwar. Couldn't have picked a worse song. I hate it. I hate when others sing it especially when they don't sing it so well. He is a great singer but he has turned into a big snore bore. He can't dance. He looks so uncomfortable physically.

Still, I am glad that Scott is able to come back again. Despite his religious moments, I still like this guy. Nadia might need to go if her vocals don't improve but I am not upset to see Jessica , whom I thought would be the second lowest vote getter, hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment