Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tuesday is Idol Night - The 90s


First off, Paula was less annoying tonight. She was still annoying but less annoying none the less. The 90s represent my 20s. I loved the 90s and wish the world were a little more like those days. OMG, that was nostalgia, the first sign of old age.

On to the idols...
Bo - Always good for me. He has consistently been a fave of mine. Good performance and a good voice.

Jessica - I think she is still over-rated. I don't get it. She has talent but she does nothing for me as a performer. And here vocals were not so good.

Nadia - Delivered some mediocre vocals but turned in a good performance.

Constantine - Looked grunge but sounded Disney. His vocals were good, probably his best yet. He could have shaved or at least pulled his hair back for better visuals.

Nikko - "Can We Talk for a Minute?" I love this song. He did a great job with it. This guy can sing. And I love that he gave it everything.

Anthony - Best performance from him yet but he is so bland. I did love the shirt and shoes but his vocals are so boring.

Carrie - I just love her. She is my number one pick right now. I don't like country music but talent is talent. And Carrie has talent. She is vocally better than all the other contestants and arguebly one of the prettiest.

Scott - Not so good. Danger from the very beginning. No charisma and mediocre vocals. Danger! This may be his time to walk away.

Vonzell - Too beautiful. She delivered some good vocals on a tough song.

My Favorite Performance: Carrie
My pick to leave: Scott
Who I think America will pick: Scott
Second Lowest vote getter: Jessicca


1 comment:

  1. Oooh...like Lotti said, no mention of Anwar? This does not bode well!

    Anwar, Anthony and Scott are my bottom three picks for the week, with Anthony going down in flames.

    I still really like Jessica (I know, I know - most people don't get it) and what Constantine lacks in chin he makes up for in talent and hot, so...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete