Thursday, April 14, 2005

Black Goes With Everything


brotha2Brotha: More Color in the Rainbow. I love Rod's site. I have been talking about the presence of gay man of color in general media and advertising. I even posted a comment on Brotha2Brotha.com regarding a new clothing line 429 One of the reasons that groups are ignored is because they fail to make their presence known. You can't hide in the closet and wait for people to treat you nicer. No, you jump out and tell them "I am right here. I really exist. Treat me that way." Besides, if I don't see gay black men in advertising, how am I supposed to know what to buy?

1 comment:

  1. Hey you. You're probably just ending your fabulous show right now ... have to come through and check you out soon.

    Indeed, black goes with everything, and occasionally people with money have to be reminded.

    You were on point with Formula 429. Maybe brothaz can do the same thing that we did with 2xist: bought their product, let it be known that we bought their product and voila! black uber gorgeous 2xist models.

    Thanks for the endorsement. That means much to me.

    ReplyDelete