Monday, April 04, 2005

I love hot dogs. How ironic that I would turn out so gay. I have had hot dogs all across this great nation and internationally. There really is no where on the planet where you can get so many different wonderful hot dogs as Chicago.

Last night I ate at Superdawg drive-in. Superdawg is a Northwest side institution and well worth the trip to get there. If not for the delicious 100% beef hot dogs than for the drive-in experience and the giant Superdawg and girlfriend hot dog that adorn the rooftop. I ordered a superdawg and a supercheesie (a cheeseburger that tastes like a cheeseburger and not some frozen overprocessed fast food pattie). Delicious.

My other favorite hot dogs include Murphy's, Gold Coast Dog, Demon Dog, Gray's Papaya (NY), The Original Hot Dog Shop (Pittsburgh), MA's Dogs (Anchorage)

No comments:

Post a Comment