Tuesday, January 04, 2005

New Blog I read
I have been blogging for over 4 years now. I started to write a blog that what was mainly about being an actor in Chicago. The typical ups and downs, auditions, celebrity sightings, blah blah blah. I switched over to this blog about a year ago and started blogging for me with the idea that no one will ever read this stuff. Well, now I am obsessed with the whole blogging culture. I have read many blogs, mostly following links from other blogs that I read. Recently I found a new blog that I love called Sex and the Second City. I love it for many reasons including the fact that a black gay man that lives in Chicago writes it (and no, it is not me using a pseudonym). I love the writer's honesty and forthrightness about his sex life, sex partners, and life in general. I say check out if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment