Monday, January 17, 2005

Run, Pip, Run
Everyone always says that "busy is good." I suppose there is a lot of truth to the statement. When I am busy, I don't have the time to get into much trouble. You know, idle hands...Devil's workshop, blah, blah, blah. Last week was my first full week "back to work" in 2005. There were a lot of meetings; three corporate performances for Second City Communications a.k.a. BizCO; rehearsal, producing stuff, and writing sessions for Straight and Nappy, my comedy duo; and rehearsals for WORDS , another project that I'm involved with at The Second City.

This week is no exception. There are more meetings, six to be exact. There are production photos for STRAIGHT AND NAPPY. There are recruiting expos for an after-school program in which I teach. There is a consulting job that I am doing for a friend. There are more writing and rehearsal sessions for STRAIGHT AND NAPPY. There is a rehearsal for a BizCo that takes me to West Palm Beach this weekend to perform. Plus my roommate and his two little dogs return tomorrow. Breathe...Breathe...Breathe.

At least it beats unemployment...sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment