Saturday, January 15, 2005

words


words, originally uploaded by mylilpip.

I have been involved with Chicago's famed Improv/Sketch Comedy Troupe The Second City for four years now. I have been a member of the National Touring Company. I have understudied and performed on the ETC and Mainstage show. I have taught through the training center both on and off-site.

Now I will be performing with the Outreach and Diversity arm of The Second City and I couldn't be more excited. The name of the show is WORDS. And my comedy duo, Straight and Nappy, is one of the featured guests.

I had a rehearsal for it last night and there are really talented brothers and sisters participating this year (as in past years).

The show will be at 9 pm Saturdays in February.

And as an added bonus, the man in the picture is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment